Sunday, June 13, 2010

Interview...

I have thought about taking a year in Japan for a long time. I found out that I liked to draw when I was 10, so I started to watch anime and read manga. After some months I learned some basic Japanese words. I got some friends who also watch anime and read manga. It didn’t take long before I learned a lot about Japan and the culture there. And 5 years later (a month ago :P) I contacted explorius. And then I went to an interview. I talked to a woman called Karense and she was very nice. Two weeks later I got a message from explorius, I was accepted. I’m going to Japan for almost a year :D ! I will leave in the summer next year… I know there are 13 months until I leave but I can’t wait!

And I‘m going to Japan this summer for 14 days! I will stay in Tokyo and Kyoto. So I will upload some photos later :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet you not can wait to go, its a good thing that your going this sommer so you can prepere a little bit before you are staying there almoust a year ? :D

    xoxo from a girl who is soon going to the US

    ReplyDelete